Mazda is synonymous with the rotary engine! The Mazda RX7 Turbo The Mazda RX7 Rotary (Non-Turbo) first gained prominence on the race tracks of Australia driven by Alan Moffatt, a Canadian most feared by his competition when driving a Ford Mustang or an Australian Falcon. The History and Technology of the Rotary Engine Mazda […]
Mr WordPresssaysHi, this is a comment. To delete a comment, just log in and view the..
- Mazda Twin Turbo Diesel Wins GRAND-AM GX Manufacturers’ Title[03.10.13] Mazda SKYACTIV-D Clean Diesel Turbo Mazda6 Wins GRAND-AM GX Manufacturers’ Title Mazda closed out the inaugural season of the GX class, during the final year of the Rolex Sports Car Series GRAND-AM championship,... The post Mazda Twin Turbo Diesel Wins GRAND-AM GX Manufacturers’ Title appeared first on Turbo Car Club | TurboClub | Global […]
- Mazda6 Turbo Diesel dominating INDY!Diesels Return to Indy After 60 Years – AND WIN Mazda 6 SKYACTIV-D Clean Diesel wins at the Brickyard Text By: Agustin Jimenez, Monica Gonderman It’s been over 60 years since a diesel powered... The post Mazda6 Turbo Diesel dominating INDY! appeared first on Turbo Car Club | TurboClub | Global Car Club.
- Mazda Dealer List AustraliaMazda Australia Pty Ltd Visit Mazda Online email@example.com www.mazda.com.au Customer Service Centre FREECALL 1800 034 411 Mazda South Coast Mazda (Formerly Harry Moore Mazda) 139 Wharf St Tweed Heads 2485 (07) 5506 9000... The post Mazda Dealer List Australia appeared first on Turbo Car Club | TurboClub | Global Car Club.
- Mazda Celebrates A Giant-Killing 2011 Targa Finish11.04.11] Mazda Celebrates A Giant-Killing Targa Finish Mazda Motorsport is tonight celebrating the end of a highly successful Targa Tasmania campaign which has seen the team secure a dominant Showroom class win and two... The post Mazda Celebrates A Giant-Killing 2011 Targa Finish appeared first on Turbo Car Club | TurboClub | Global Car Club.
- Grand Prix Mazda Motorsport unveils new 2011 Mazda3 MPS Turbo race carGrand Prix Mazda Motorsport has unveiled the new Mazda3 MPS race car that will be driven by Jake Camilleri as he stakes his claim on the 2011 Australian Manufacturers Championship. Replacing the previous generation... The post Grand Prix Mazda Motorsport unveils new 2011 Mazda3 MPS Turbo race car appeared first on Turbo Car Club | […]
- MAZDA Timeline1995 New 929models released. 12 hour endurance race moved to Eastern Creek and RX-7 again wins, beating Porsche. 1994 Eunos 800 with unique Miller Cycle engine, new 323 range including Astina Hatch and...
- Latest Mazda Turbo NewsMazda SKYACTIV-D sustainable-diesel-powered prototype turbo When the Mazda Motorsports Prototype race team recently tested in preparation for the 2015 Rolex 24 at Daytona, it invited some special guests: students from the University of Florida’s...
- Mazda RX-8 RENESIS rotary engine– The Future of the Mazda Rotary Engine At the Tokyo Motor Show in October 1999 Mazda Motor Corporation unveiled the RX-Evolv, a concept vehicle which later evolved into the RX-8 four door, four...
- Mazda RX-7 Rotary sequential twin turbo systemsMazda solves sequential twin turbo single to double transition. Original Single Turbo Mazda Rotary Engine. A major downfall of other Manufacturers sequential twin turbo systems is the transition from single to double turbo’s in operation....